TEACHING PRACTICE



PROSEDURES OF TEACHING
      Preparing lesson plan
      Preparing class activity and games for motivation
      Submit my lesson plan
      Teaching (opening, core, closing)
      Evaluation
     
TIME MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZING ACTIVITIES
      Time management is the thread running through almost all aspects of teaching — organizing the day, organizing the classroom, deciding how long and how often to teach various subjects, recording student progress, or keeping time-consuming behavior problems to a minimum. Students only have so much time in your classroom.
 My time management and organizing activities:
      First, for opening the class included praying and check attendance I used 5 until 8 minutes. For motivation, I always used puzzle or games for the student guess what the topic for today and take 5-8 minutes. For the discuss and class activity take 25-30 minutes. And 10 minutes for evaluation or review about the topic. And for closing, I ask the student for Make an advanced reading about the next topic.
PROBLEM-SOLVING
      When i’m doing my practice teaching/, sometimes i get some problem like the DLP cant be used or my laptop batteray is low so i cant use my power point presentation or show the student video about the topic. but i used another plan like i use blackboard or telling them direcly.
CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT
      The classroom was be my barriers because in grade 8 have 32 student and the class room is so small so when I’m teacing in the classroom feels so crowded and so hard to move around the class room. But I still can manage the classroom as well and get attention for the student



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEMI – DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN GRADE-10 EARTH SCIENCE

SCHOOL (GENERAL INFORMATION AND ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATION)

WEEK 4, DAY 29 (SEPTEMBER 15, 2018) - LAST DAY IN PHILIPPINES