WEEK 4, DAY 29 (SEPTEMBER 15, 2018) - LAST DAY IN PHILIPPINES




This early morning we arrived at Ninoy Aquino Internasional Airport in Manila. When we arrived at the airport, we were immediately taken down at terminal 3, because most of the airlines we were going to use were through terminal 3 and some us use terminal 1. When we arrived the rain it was still going down. The rain is not too heavy but it is accompanied by very strong winds so it feels like we will fly with our luggage. We arrived around 4 o'clock in the morning. After being in the airport we all split up because our flights had different schedules. Some rushed to check in and looking some food and looking for a place to rest. My flight is 12.55 p.m, and we still have many time to rest or walk around the airport looking for something that might be bought.
At 09.00 a.m I checked in and the airline officer and notified me that there would be a delay due to Thypoon which from yesterday interfered with the flight system in Manila. When me, Dyah and Kak Ari were already boarding, it turned out that the officer informed us that our flight was delayed until 16.55 due to Thypoon. At 03.00 p.m we rushed to enter the gate because we had to pass immigration which was likely to be crowded and the door far away so we entered early. when he reached the door they give us a jolly bee due to flight delays. When I sitting in the waiting room I don't know why my chest feels so tight and my tears fall without knowing it, I’m crying. I will leave this country and all my philippines friends and all the memories for a month in this country. This is the last time I set foot in this country and I don’t know when I will visit this country again. Feels so sad, one month is not enough for me. Goodbye Philippines, thank you for all your memories, thank you for giving me a very valuable experience and friends that I will never forget. See you again my second home, I leave my heart in this country. thank you Philippines, YOU’RE AMAZING!!!!!


-WAZ-



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEMI – DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN GRADE-10 EARTH SCIENCE

SCHOOL (GENERAL INFORMATION AND ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATION)