WEEK 3, DAY 17 (SEPTEMBER 4, 2018)


EXHAUSTING DAY

( Giving instruction for student when the finished their puzzle for motivation)
          Today I’m teaching at 01.00-02.00 p.m in Grade 8. The topic for today is The Prevention, Detection and Treatment of Disesase of the Digestive System. Like usually I start the class by prayer. After prayer I check attandace and review about the last topic. For this topic I use puzzle for motivation and the student can guess what is our topic for today. And I also use DLP and blackboard. I’m feel good about how I’m teaching today.
(Teaching earth science at grade 10)
At 03.00-04.00 p.m I also teaching earth science at grade 10. Our topic today is Pangaea the supercontinent. I use puzzle too for motivation. For instructional material I use cartolina and clay. The student have games to feel the word by read the clue in cartolina. And for clay, I devide them into 2 groups and they make their Pangaea. 
 -WAZ-




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEMI – DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN GRADE-10 EARTH SCIENCE

SCHOOL (GENERAL INFORMATION AND ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATION)

WEEK 4, DAY 29 (SEPTEMBER 15, 2018) - LAST DAY IN PHILIPPINES