WEEK 2, DAY 10 (AUGUST 28, 2018)


MY FIRST TEACHING DEMO


          Today is my first teaching demo in here. I’m so nervous because it’s my first time teaching with English language. I’m teaching biology at grade 8th. Before I’m teaching, I already give my lesson plan to ma’am kim as my mentor. For my first lesson plan i’m still using Indonesia format. For today I will discuss about Nutrition and overall wellness. For motivation I use puzzle and devide the student into 4 group. I also use blackboard and DLP and power point as instructional material. For how I’m teaching today I think I’m not good but not bad too.
 -WAZ-

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEMI – DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN GRADE-10 EARTH SCIENCE

SCHOOL (GENERAL INFORMATION AND ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATION)

WEEK 4, DAY 29 (SEPTEMBER 15, 2018) - LAST DAY IN PHILIPPINES