WEEK 1, DAY 3 (AUGUST 21, 2018)

 FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE


My feeling very complicated today. Today is Ied Adha and we cant celebrate because there is no masjid around here. The first time I cant feel the athmosphere of Ied. Living in Indonesia as a mayority muslim country make me can celebrate Ied every years, but not in here. In Philippines only 20% population of muslim, Muslim is being minority here. The first time being minority and finally know how to be minority. Today I learn and I can understand everything that I never felt before.
Today we going to market for buying food for one week and some stuf for our dorm that we can use for live here in one mounth. Our buddies and mam Agnes company us going to CSI.

At 02.00 p.m me and my buddies Chrizel going around the campus to show me the high school were i will teaching. Today is the first time I met with my buddies. She will company me for 1 month later.
-WAZ-  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEMI – DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN GRADE-10 EARTH SCIENCE

SCHOOL (GENERAL INFORMATION AND ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATION)

WEEK 4, DAY 29 (SEPTEMBER 15, 2018) - LAST DAY IN PHILIPPINES