WEEK 4, DAY 27 (SEPTEMBER 14, 2018) LAST DAY IN BAYAMBANG

SEE YOU NEXT TIME MY SECOND HOME

This morning, like usually I wake up late because me and all my dorm-mate sleep late last night. Last night we really enjoyed our last in here, we playing some games like focus word, and some of us is karaoke and the other finish their self report. Today I want going to school to met with my mentor to get her signature for my self report, but when I prepared to go there my mentor is already at my dorm so i didn’t going to school. My mentor going to my dorm because today class is suspended because of the thypoon is coming so she come to my dorm giving my medal from PSU Bayambang Campus and give me a gift. I’m very sad because it’s the last time I saw my beautiful mentor. I hug her and saying good bye to her, very sad but I cant crying but I want to.
In the noon me and Chrizel going to CSI for buying some food. This is my last time I’m going to CSI. Today everything in Bayambang make me really sad. When I’m back to my dorm I want to packing but my friends from Bio Science Major, Edna, Joy, and Jammarie come to my dorm and give me a gift. So touched, they apologize because yesterday they didn’t come to my closing ceremony. They gift me many thing, and the latters. After we take a photos together we eat Thai-food in my dorm. C cooking for us today. But feel so sad they cant stay longer because the thypoon will be come so the must be at home before the thypoon is come.
In the evening we already packing and cleaning our dorm. After that me and my dorm-mate talking each other for the last time at the place that had brought us all together. It’s feel very sad, we will never meet again, even though most of us are from the same country but it will be still difficult to meet because we are in different island, moreover with C because we’re in different countries. At 10 p.m the bus arrived and we carried our luggage to the bus even though it was raining. The rain sent us back, same like when we arrived at this place, rain also welcomed us. Goobye PSU, goodbye Bayambang, thank you for the beautiful memories for one month. See you next time my second home. I will miss you everyday .



-WAZ-

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEMI – DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN GRADE-10 EARTH SCIENCE

SCHOOL (GENERAL INFORMATION AND ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATION)

WEEK 4, DAY 29 (SEPTEMBER 15, 2018) - LAST DAY IN PHILIPPINES