Leaving my comfort zone


Leaving My Comfort Zone




Saturday, August 18, 08.00 AM I’m on the way from my home to airport and it take time only 45 minutes because there is no traffic that morning. When I arrived at airport I meet with Dyah. Me and her have same flight and we already from same sending university and same accept university at Pangasinan University, Phillipines. When I was want go to check in, I meet with my classmate and my best friend too Rani and syahida and feel so happy to meet them before I go. I think just both of them but not, Anas is there too with Rahmat and Cici, they are my another best friend in my univ and anas also my friend of life wkwk. I’m so happy anas can be there because he so busy and didn’t time for me to go out before I go to philipines but that day he’s there. And don’t forget my mom and dad to take me to airport. so I’m go to check in  first and go out to meet with them again and take a photo together. 
When me and Dyah go to check in and put the baggage something surpised us, we over baggage for 8 Kg, so we paid for it. When I go back again kak Opho,kak Asma and Pandi already there too, yeah happy me to have them who always care with me. After take a photos and make a little bit conversation, me and dyah finally must to go leaving our village and feel so sad leaving every people I love for awhile. It’s my first time leaving abroad for 1 month and with out my parents. I will be miss my family already, all my friend especially “Blinke” and my classmate parasite, and also my busy boy friend too and all my favorite food in Indonesia.

My flight has delay from 10.50 AM to 11.30 AM. My flight go to Jakarta first. And from Jakarta 19 august 2018 01.30 am to Malaysia and then go to manila at 08.30 AM. SEE  YOU NEXT MONTH!
-WAZ-


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEMI – DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN GRADE-10 EARTH SCIENCE

SCHOOL (GENERAL INFORMATION AND ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATION)

WEEK 4, DAY 29 (SEPTEMBER 15, 2018) - LAST DAY IN PHILIPPINES