WEEK 4, DAY 23 (SEPTEMBER 10, 2018)


MY LAST DEMO TEACHING


          Today is my last teaching demo in this school. My class is started at 11.00-12.00 a.m. The last topic i teach is Stage of cellular reproduction. Like usually I can handlethe class. After I’m teaching I ask the student to prepare a paper and write about me and how I’m teaching. I’mso sad like I want to cry but I don’t want the student see me cry.  After that we take a photos together andthen I give the chocolate. I’m so happy being their teacher for one month. I will never forget them, how they are so active in discuss. There are really smart. Even I’m their teacher but I learning too much from them. Thank you grade 8. I will miss you so much. SEE YOU!


-WAZ-


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEMI – DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN GRADE-10 EARTH SCIENCE

SCHOOL (GENERAL INFORMATION AND ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATION)

WEEK 4, DAY 29 (SEPTEMBER 15, 2018) - LAST DAY IN PHILIPPINES