WEEK 1, DAY 1 (AUGUST 19, 2018)


FIRST TIME IN PHILIPPINES

(Loc. Ninoy Aquino International Airport)
This is my first time official day in Philippines as an exchange student-teacher. I’m so exiting for today.  I'm going here for doing my teaching practicum in a school which is supported by SEAMEO. The project is called SEA Teacher Exchange Project. My host university is Pangasinan State University, Philippines.
(Loc. Ninoy Aquino International Airport)

Saturday, August 18 2018, my flight has delay from 10.50 AM to 11.30 AM. My flight go to Jakarta first. And from Jakarta 19 august 2018 01.30 am to Malaysia and then go to manila at 08.30 AM. It's about 12.30 p.m (Manila Time), me, Dyah and Ari arrived in Ninoy Aquino International Airport at terminal 3. Around 04.00 p.m we going to our dorm in Bayambang, Pangasinan by bus. It’s take 6 hours from manila.
 

-WAZ-

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEMI – DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN GRADE-10 EARTH SCIENCE

SCHOOL (GENERAL INFORMATION AND ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATION)

WEEK 4, DAY 29 (SEPTEMBER 15, 2018) - LAST DAY IN PHILIPPINES